Handmade Quilted Halloween Table Topper, Modern Mini Quilt, Hocus Pocus
I LOVE spooky sewing!
Halloween fabrics are my favorite! In this table topper I've used 100% cotton fabrics featuring Skelly Skeleton and bats in gray-black on a off white distressed wood plank.
This Halloween Farmhouse table topper measuring 20 x 20 inches was inspired from the traditional quilt block, Dutchman Puzzle with a modern spin on the layout , also the text - It's all a bunch of Hocus Pocus embroidered in the center.
Perfect to use underneath your Halloween candy or better yet it would look great as a mini quilt hanging on the wall!
- Made from high quality 100% cotton fabrics
- Modern friendship star quilt design
- Inside layer cotton/polyester batting
- Straight line quilting with my walking foot
- Binding was sewn on by machine for extra durability
- Machine embroidery is one of my favorite ways of embellishing table toppers – this time I have added the text “It’s all Hocus Pocus”
- 20 X 20 inches
- Gray, Black, and cream
- machine washable in cold water, dry on low or lay flat to dry.
- Some shrinking may occur with the first wash
- Iron if necessary
- This table topper is completed and will be mailed out within 1-3 days.
- Free domestic shipping is via USPS